Our high-precision Gas Leak Detector is designed for various outdoor applications and it meets IP65 requirements. Gas Leak Detector that we offer is used for indicating measured values and state of the system. The user-friendly menu of our Gas Leak Detector allows changing of operation modes, measurement units, recording measured values into system memory, etc. Our Gas Leak Detector is provided with a monitoring mode and USB interface for establishing connection to PC. It features the automatic function of subtracting the background concentration. Gas Leak Detector does not require additional transportation packaging owing to its high-impact watertight plastic case. Further, it is provided with all types of accessories like removable intakes, filters, and tweezers for changing filters.
- Energy Distribution :SF6 LaserGasTest® was designed especially for precise detection of SF6 leaks in high-voltage gas-insulated switch-gear (HV GIS).SF6 LaserGasTest® can be used for quality control needs in manufacturing HV GIS, as well as while technical maintenance of already installed GIS.
- Military :Another one application of SF6 LaserGasTest® is precise leak control in gas-insulated RF waveguides.
- Medicine : SF6 gas is certified for medical applications as a biologically neutral substance. SF6 LaserGasTest® was successfully used in thoracic surgery for localization of smallest holes in lungs. Use of SF6 LaserGasTest® showed its advantages in comparison with traditional method and equipment. This application is experimental.
- Detection of gas leakage is an essential technology in many areas, especially when dealing with greenhouse gases.
- The patented working principle allows a sensitivity of up to 1×10-8 cm3/sec (0,02g/year) for SF6.
- The device is portable, light-weighted and can run up to 6 hours battery driven.
- Hypertech Laser Systems GmbH
- Maria-Goeppert Str. 1
- D-23562 Lübeck