Recommended Features Of A Portable Energy Meter Calibrator
Posted by Admin on June, 06, 2019
There is a great demand in the market for energy meter calibrator.
Following are essential features of energy meter calibrator. ( EMC)
- EMC can be used inUsed in lab or worksite
- Large LCD display & high resolution; Touch Screen operation
- Two modes of operation - auto & manual
- EMC should have Alpha numeric keyboard
- EMC should be able to test all kinds of electronics/electromechanical single and three phase meters
- EMC should be able to test and display basic error, voltage, current, power, power factor, energy, harmonics,frequency, etc
- It should also display phase voltage, line voltage, line current, each phase/total power (active, reactive, apparent), each phase/total energy (active, reactive, apparent), phase sequence, vector diagram, waveform, harmonics, distortion, spectrogram, time & date and etc
- Energy should be logged/recorded during test
more on EMC in the next post . Visit https://www.myriadindustrialsolutions.co.in and send your enquiry
This entry was posted on June, 06, 2019 at 21 : 50 pm and is filed under Energy Meter calibration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.