Essential Features Of Energy Meter Calibrator
Posted by Admin on June, 09, 2019
Here are more features of a caibrator essential for energy meter calibration.
- CT/PT ratio can be multiple with meter constant while doing dial test
- Following test modes should be available :Dial test/Demand Test/CT ratio test/polarity test/CT secondary load test/PT secondary load test
- If the calibrator offer Real-burden test of MUT it is an advantage
- Test of basic wave met
- Calibrator should detect working conditions i.e. temperature & humidity
- The calibrator should store total energy including harmonics
- The calibrator should Identify incorrect wiring & connections
- Capable of indicating the display under below conditions such as over current/Over voltage/Low voltage/Missing current etc.
- It should be supplied with optical sensor with clamp or attaching disc to hold & count LED/LCD signal pulses
- It should be supplied with snap switch to be used as an alternative of scanner/sensor head.
- The calibrator should have storage sufficient to save a month's data , approximately to save 1000 test records
- The energy meter calibrator should have real-time internal clock
- There should be a PC software for uploading test data to analyze the generated report later.
- The calibrator should havet RS232/USB port.
To keep updated about our blogs and product information visit https://www.myriadindustrialsoluitons.co.in
This entry was posted on June, 09, 2019 at 09 : 01 am and is filed under Energy Meter calibration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.