We are engaged in exporting and supplying Primary Current Injection Test Set. Simple to operate, Primary Current Injection Test Set facilitates usage through front panel mounted keypad. In addition, it features digital calibration. High voltage sign continuously flashes on the display when the test in going on high voltage ensuring optimum safety of the operator. Our Primary Current Injection Test Set is greatly acclaimed for its high reliability and durability. Primary Current Injection Test Set is further used in power companies, power plants, power distribution stations, electrical factories and research institutes other departments.
- Current, Voltage, time, status information are displayed on 4.7” large-screen LCD, and is very easy and clear to read.
- Interface is in English, operation is very simple, can be used in a variety of applications;
- All operations of the intelligent current generator are through front panel mounted keypad. All functions can be set via key pad and hence it improves the product safety and reliability.
- Calibration is fully digital, no potentiometers are involved, it is extremely site friendly with password protection;
- All status messages/ warnings are presented on the display and hence operation is possible without skilled manpower.
- When the test is going on High voltage sign is continuously flashing on the display and adds to the safety of the operator.
- Pause function provides flexibility in operation. Rise and fall of current can be paused any time this it gives the operator to chance to observe the response of the test object to the injected current.
- Set is provided with Built in timer. Operator can set the timer easily. when the current is automatically increased to the set value, the test set automatically initiates the timer and when the set time is over the test gets stopped automatically and the current cuts off to zero
- In the manual timer mode, timer can be started manually and when set test time the test stops and the test is stopped. This function is available in desktop version
- In the manual control mode the test current can be increased or decreased simply by up and down control keys. There is over current protection provided in this mode.
- When the current reaches 80%, the rising speed of the current will automatically slow down and when it reaches 90% of the target current, the current rise speed is further slowed down.
- The test set can be controlled through a laptop using the on board communication interface and PC control software.
- The test set incorporates the use of hardware and software anti-jamming technology, stable performance, strong anti-interference.
The main technical parameters :
- Power supply voltage : AC220V ± 10%, 50Hz ± 1 Hz
- Input Current : 0-100A (can be customized)
- Output voltage : 0-10V (can be customized)
- Output Current : 0-2000A Portable -10KA is a Desktop version
- Voltage measurement accuracy : 0.5% FS ± 3 digits
- Current measurement accuracy : 0.5% FS ± 3 digits
- Timer range : 0-9999 S (special mode to work long hours)